Lunanime is a film production company created within the Lumière Group in 2008 and focuses mainly on fiction and animation projects. The animation projects are produced in-house in our animation studio LumièreStudio, which is specialized in 2D animation and offers great possibilities for young animators in the form of projects, internships and employment.
The Lumiere Group is a Benelux strategic partner in financing, (co-) production, distribution and exploitation. We put storytelling, content and creativity first. We can offer the following services:
- Financing films, TV and animation through the excellent Belgian tax rebate system, all handled in-house by our company Lum.Invest.
- Access to local funding opportunities, like Screen Flanders, Screen Brussels and VAF and help with obtaining European funding like Creative Europe Media.
- From just consulting or helping out with logistics to a full-blown production: our experienced in-house production department Lunanime handles film and TV (co)productions from development to post-production.
- Fully equipped and talent-nurturing LumièreStudio is specialized in financing and creating 2D digital and hand-drawn animation.
- Lumiere’s all rights distribution department acquires Benelux rights for (co-) productions. We make sure to find a Benelux audience for our (co-)productions through smart marketing/PR and (output) deals with all local broadcasters and streaming services. We also own four cinemas, a fifth digital cinema (streaming) and a series streaming platform for Electronic Sell Thru called mylum.tv
- Tap into Lumiere’s extensive international network of producers, sales agents, broadcasters and streaming services.
Head of Productions
Head of Animation Studio Lumière
Co-production and financing